注册 登录
爱吱声 返回首页

席琳的个人空间 http://www.aswetalk.net/bbs/?936 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

做机器人要从娃娃抓起

热度 20已有 674 次阅读2018-8-23 10:29 |个人分类:点点滴滴

2018-8-22

今天给小不点儿报名参加学校做机器人的俱乐部,是一家公司专门给二年级和三年级小学生开的课外活动课,十五个星期,每星期一个小时,交二百七十五块钱。反正在after school待着也主要是玩,还不如多少学一点东西。公司的广告上面说:
  • It’s never too early for kids to learn programming and building skills! Our Intro to Robotics Club will give kids the opportunity to make simple robots perform complicated tasks in a fun and challenging way. The club will focus on learning to program by using block-based coding languages to get their robots to complete a variety of missions. By the end of the session, our robot enthusiasts will be creating their own challenges.
  • Learning to code helps kids develop critical thinking skills as well as the ability to solve problems. When children are working on solving a programming problem, trying to get the computer to do something, they are learning to look past the bigger picture and breakdown the problem into smaller, manageable tasks. They are able to make logical connections. Those skills aren’t needed just to make your computer do something, they are useful in everyday life as well.And once kids gain those skills, they can analyze any situation and find an appropriate solution. It’s a skill that’s welcome no matter which career they choose and it builds their confidence as they become aware that they are capable of finding solutions and achieving their goals.
记得小不点儿的理想就是长大要去MIT,做给自己服务的机器人。她在MY DREAM SCHOOL这篇命题作文中是这么写的:

• I have a dream school. My dream school is MIT, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I want to be an engineer. MIT is the best engineer college I’ve ever heard about. I love MIT.

• I love MIT because my sister got into MIT. My other sister was also accepted by MIT. My sister wants to build bridges, cities, and even houses. My other sister wants to create computer games. Do I like MIT? Yes, I do. I want to make a robot. The robot can do backflips, and can work for me and my family, but mostly for me.
至于小不点儿长大要做什么,谁知道呢?

膜拜

鸡蛋

鲜花

路过

雷人

开心

感动

难过

刚表态过的朋友 (18 人)

发表评论 评论 (4 个评论)

回复 lorry 2018-8-23 11:27
Block-based coding languages? Scratch?
回复 testjhy 2018-8-23 12:49
孩子的钱最好挣,
回复 ymorries 2018-8-23 17:20
全世界都一样啊。培训班、兴趣班blablabla ,嘴上都是主义,心里都是生意。
回复 马鹿 2018-8-23 20:26
ymorries: 全世界都一样啊。培训班、兴趣班blablabla ,嘴上都是主义,心里都是生意。
体制问题

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|网站错误报告|爱吱声   

GMT+8, 2024-5-25 13:48 , Processed in 0.027085 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.