• 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]炼气

楼主| 发表于 2022-1-12 01:38:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    本帖最后由 征久仁 于 2022-1-12 01:40 编辑

一位共产党员,一位爱国者,一位战士
    ——美国海军四星上将小威廉·克罗威致苏联元帅阿赫罗梅耶夫的祭文

翻译: Laszlo是个日子仁
    https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/416112348

该祭文由美国前参联会主席小威廉·克罗威将军于1991年9月9日首次发表在美国时代周刊上,以纪念在“八一九事件”失败后自杀殉国的苏军前总参谋长、苏联英雄、苏联元帅谢尔盖·费奥多罗维奇·阿赫罗梅耶夫,此文由本人翻译,无删减但为阅读通顺等原因而有略微修改,英文原文在文末,有能力者可自行阅读。

中文译文:
    苏联元帅谢尔盖·费奥多罗维奇·阿赫罗梅耶夫是我的朋友。他已于上周自缢身亡,他的死反映了苏联的动荡,这是一个悲剧。他是一名真正的共产主义者、爱国者和战士,以我对他的了解,我相信他会按照这个顺序列出他的隶属关系的。从1940年参军开始,他的一生都在为他的祖国和党服务。第二次世界大战给他留下了不可磨灭的印记,在他出生的1923年,近80%的苏联男子没能在战争中幸存下来。

作为一个现代人,尽管阿赫罗梅耶夫有着强烈的爱国主义精神和对党的忠诚,但他知道他的国家有很多问题,如果苏联要继续成为一个大国,就必须做出很多改变。他厌恶核武器,并真心希望达成一项削减远程核武库的协议。他做了很多工作才把一支强大的苏联军队带到谈判桌上,减少并缓和了我们美苏军事力量之间的紧张关系。

1987年12月,阿赫罗梅耶夫元帅首次访问华盛顿。他陪同戈尔巴乔夫总统签署了消除中程核导弹的条约。我邀请他去五角大楼拜访我,当他两天早上晚些回来吃早餐时,只有他一个人。这是苏联军队的领导人在没有安全人员或一群助手的情况下径直进入敌人的营地,毫无疑问,这是一次令人印象深刻的自信展示。在那次会议上,阿赫罗梅耶夫元帅告诉我他一生中最引以为傲的两件事是他曾参加过“伟大的卫国战争”和出席了该条约的签署。

尽管他愿意创新,但他没有预见到改革最终会走向何方。1989年,他告诉我,他没有意识到自己国家存在的不满程度有多深。虽然他希望有所改善,但他也无法接受对过去的彻底拒绝,比如:德国的统一、华约体系可耻的崩溃、削减开支和军队的压力。

我们去年曾在莫斯科会面,那时我们都从军事岗位上退休了。他说:“你们没有摧毁苏联,苏联是我们亲手摧毁的。当这一切发生的时候,我每天都心碎一千次。”他接着说:“当你被告知你50多年来为之奋斗的一切都是错误的时候,这真的很令人沮丧。”

当这些失望的负担对他来说太重时,他决定不再继续忍受下去,亲手结束了自己的生命。他是一个正直、聪明和充满荣誉感的人。他这一生都献身于马克思列宁主义的理想,他为自己拥有这一身军装而深感自豪。然而,他对资本主义的狭隘看法却引发了我们最激烈的争论。

有一些人暗示阿赫罗梅耶夫元帅参与了政变企图。我不知这条信息从何而起,但我的直觉告诉我他从未参与此事。他经常对我说,美国人相信苏联将军决定了他的国家的历史进程,这让他感到震惊,而且对此极力否认。与此同时,他深信需要一支强大的苏联军队。

最后,他因无法调和自己矛盾的信仰与席卷他的滚滚逆流而以自杀殉国。但是,这并不能剥夺他在生前对军队的掌控、形成更合作的美苏关系以及缓解困扰我们两院45年紧张局势的贡献。

阿赫罗梅耶夫元帅遗言:

当祖国即将灭亡,我生命的全部意义遭到毁灭时,我无法再活下去。我的年龄和所走过的生命历程给了我权利去死,我战斗到生命的最后一息了。国家正陷入一场灾难之中,国家分裂、经济崩溃、社会道德沦丧,这就是事实。然而我们没有及时采取相应的措施,我想,这一点对你们来说也是显而易见的。尽管大家都明白做些什么,我还是要强调一下,迟早要有人对苏联的分裂负责,这并非什么叛乱的逻辑,这是严酷的必然代价。

英文原文:

A Communist, a Patriot, a Soldier
    By William J. Crowe Jr. Admiral William J. Crowe Jr., Former Chairman Of The Joint Chiefs Of Staff, Was Akhromeyev's Counterpart As The U.S. Senior Commander. Monday, Sept. 09, 1991

http://content.time.com/time/subscriber/article/0,33009,973753,00.html

Marshal of the Soviet Union Sergei Fyodorovich Akhromeyev was my friend. His death last week by his own hand was a tragedy that mirrors the convulsions racking the Soviet Union. He was a communist, a patriot and a soldier, and my guess is that he would have listed his affiliations in that order. His entire life was spent in the service of the motherland and the party, beginning in 1940 when he enlisted in the army. World War II left an indelible stamp on him. Close to 80% of Soviet men born in 1923, the year of his birth, did not survive the war.

For all his fierce patriotism and devotion to the party, Akhromeyev was a modern man who understood that many things were wrong with his country and much had to change if the Soviet Union was to remain a great power. He detested nuclear weapons and genuinely wanted to reach an agreement reducing long-range nuclear arsenals. He did much to bring a recalcitrant Soviet military to the bargaining table and decrease tensions between our forces.

In December 1987 the marshal visited Washington for the first time. He was accompanying President Gorbachev for the signing of the treaty that eliminated intermediate-range nuclear missiles. I invited him to call on me at the Pentagon. When he arrived two mornings later for breakfast, he was alone. Here was the leader of the Soviet military marching into the enemy's camp, without security people or a gaggle of aides. It was an impressive display of self- confidence. At that meeting he told me the two things in his life that he was most proud of were his participation in the "Great Patriotic War" and being present at the signing of this treaty. |

Despite his willingness to innovate, he had not foreseen where reforms would eventually lead. He told me in 1989 that he had not appreciated how deep the dissatisfaction was in his own country. He wanted improvements but could not accommodate a complete rejection of the past: the unification of Germany, the ignominious end of the Warsaw Pact, the pressure to reduce expenditures and troops.

We met in Moscow last year, both of us retired from our military posts. He said, "You didn't destroy the Communist Party. We did. And while it was happening, my heart broke a thousand times every day." He went on: "It's very depressing to be told that everything you have worked and fought for for over 50 years is wrong."

When the burden of these disappointments became too great for him, he decided he could no longer live with them. He was a man of honor, integrity and intelligence. He was devoted to Marxist-Leninist ideals, taking great pride that he owned little more than the clothes on his back. His narrow view of capitalism sparked our most vigorous argument.

Some have insinuated that Marshal Akhromeyev was involved in the coup attempt. I have no way of knowing, but my instincts tell me he wasn't. He often spoke to me of his amazement that Americans believed that Soviet generals decided the course of his country's history, which he vigorously denied. At the same time he believed deeply in the need for a strong Soviet military.

In the end, he could not reconcile his contradictory beliefs with the counter-currents that were sweeping over him. That cannot take away from his contribution to arms control, to fashioning a more cooperative U.S.-Soviet relationship and to reducing the tensions that plagued both our houses for 45 years.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

评分

参与人数 7爱元 +78 收起 理由
    舒拔 + 10
    李根 + 10 给力
    colin1992 + 10
    老兵帅客 + 20 谢谢分享
    东湖珞珈 + 10

查看全部评分

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2023-12-19 21:48
  • 签到天数: 281 天

[LV.8]合体

发表于 2022-1-12 05:26:02 | 显示全部楼层
    我在别的帖子里说过苏联人幼稚单纯非常理想化,以致竟然相信自己的敌人。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2021-3-26 09:11
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]炼气

楼主| 发表于 2022-1-12 06:37:48 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
    鳕鱼邪恶 发表于 2022-1-12 05:26
    我在别的帖子里说过苏联人幼稚单纯非常理想化,以致竟然相信自己的敌人。 ...

苏联大部分上层认为解决了苏共,解体了苏联,我们就西方一样就都是针对共产主义的胜利者。
    结果西方说,不不不,我们的敌人不仅包括共产主义还有你们,你们依然是战败者,老老实实接受瓜分吧。

点评

给力: 5.0 涨姿势: 5.0
    给力: 5 涨姿势: 5
      发表于 2022-1-12 23:36
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|网站错误报告|爱吱声   

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:32 , Processed in 0.041335 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.