2022-2-10 23:05
  • 签到天数: 237 天

[LV.7]分神

跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
     楼主| 发表于 2016-11-13 04:47:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
    本帖最后由 锦候 于 2016-11-13 14:45 编辑

https://youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs

这个视频是Jonathan pie的做品,这是由英国的演员Tom walker创造并扮演的一个讽刺英国政治的记者形象。他一般以记者的样子出现在摄像机镜头前,采用非常夸张的语言和肢体动作对英国的政治事件发表看法。大部分时间他在镜头前都是一个"angry bird"的形象!这是油管的视频,国内的朋友就没法看了!我整理了一个文字版,中英文对照,有兴趣的朋友可以看看。

(剧本)
    This is who is to blame for Trump

Great! Fucking Sweet!Yep

What?What?

I’m not shocked at all. Tim

Tim, I haven’t even been into make-up yet, Tim.

I am not shocked at all; I’ve been saying this for fucking months, nearly a year. The moment you think he can’t do it, is the moment he takes the White House. Of course Trump fucking won. What is everyone so fucking shocked about? Jesus, the media, the political elites, the pollsters, the markets, you. Wow, jaws on the floor. How can everyone be so fucking stupid?

Hillary Clinton? What were the Democrats thinking? Hillary Clinton…don’t get me wrong I wanted Hillary to win. I’d personally vote for Lucifer over Donald Trump.

Trump…the pussy grabbing, wall building, climate change denying, healthcare abolishing, tax dodging,shit spewing demagogue. How shits have you got to be to lose to that? Where was Sanders? Why wasn’t’ he on the ticket? I have no doubt in my mind that Sanders would have beaten Trump hands down, but instead, they chose Clinton…a candidate who’s been cozying up to the banks and dry humping corporations for years. Who is on record telling her corporate friends that you should have a public and a private persona. In other words, don’t tell the truth to the plebs, or you won’t be able to rip them off. She’ll do!That was the feeling. What did they think was gonna happen? People keep saying to me, how did this happen? They’re dumbfounded, but it’s so simple. The left did this.

This is my fault, people like me. When are we going to learn? The left have given up putting any argument across at all to the point. Where Clinton is considered left. Liberal! On many issues, Theresa May is less right wing than Clinton. That’s just a fucking fact. And yet my friends are on Facebook saying, “I’m with her” I am fucking not, “Oh, but she’s better than Trump.” Sorry, that’s not good enough. Clearly…clearly it’s not good enough. And if I see fuck me…one more tweet containing a #TrumpWins next to a#Everydaysexism, I’m gonna drop a fucking bollock. Not everyone that voted for Trump is a sexist, or a racist. Some of them are, but most aren’t. Most people didn’t vote for her not because she’s a woman…They didn’t vote for her because she offered no palpable change what so ever. Same old shit.

Trump…represents a change. A terrifying change, but a change none the less. Hillary represented, well she… represented very little actually. Because she protects corporate interests. Because she doesn’t call the police when questions from the debate are leaked to her in advance. I notice we barely reported that. Not everyone that voted for Trump is a sexist or a racist. How many times does the vote not have to go our way before we realize that our argument isn’t won by hurling labels and insults. Tory majority government…Brexit…Trump…what next?

When will we learn that the key is discussion? If you’re unwilling to discuss then you are creating the conditions in which Donald Trump, and people like him can thrive. But instead of persuading people to vote she just courted celebrity endorsements, and then lost. “What’s going on?”. It’s almost as if the political acumen of Beyonce and Jay-Z count for nothing! And then she losses it and losses the election, and she locks herself in her hotel because she’s too upset. Or because it had never occurred to them to even write a concession speech. Either way, grow up! I have no sympathy for her what so ever. Be a better candidate!But thing is, I can’t say this to any of my friends, Tim, people like me, I’d get fucking lynched if I said this. Because people like me won’t listen. I did this, this is my fault. Fucking Donald Trump!

The left is responsible for this result. Because the left have now decided that any other opinion any other way of looking at the world is unacceptable. We don’t debate anymore because the left won the cultural war. So if you’re on the right, you’re a freak. You’re evil, you’re racist, you’re stupid,you’re a basket of deplorables. How do you think people are gonna vote if you talk to them like that? When has anyone ever been persuaded by being insulted or labeled?So now if you’re on the right or even against the prevailing view you’re attacked for raising your opinion. That’s why people wait until they’re in the voting booth. No one’s watching anymore. There’s no blame, or shame or anything and you can finally say what you really think and that is a powerful thing. The Tories in charge, Brexit and now Trump. And all the polls were wrong, all of them! Because when asked, people can’t admit what they think. they can’t admit what they think, they’re not allowed to! The left don’t allow them to. We have made people unable to articulate their position for fear of being shut down. They’re embarrassed to say it. Every time someone on the left has said, “You mustn’t say that!” They’re contributing to this culture.

It’s time to stop moaning. It’s time to stop crying over split fucking Brexit. It’s time to stop ignoring your opponents, or worse trying to silence them. It’s time to stop banning people from speaking in Universities. It’s time to stop thinking that reposting an article on your Facebook feed is political engagement. That banning a gymnast from doing what he’s good at because he insulted someone’s religion somehow achieved something. And sorry, when did the gymnast’s association start thinking it was appropriate to start enforcing blasphemy laws? It’s time to realize that reading the Guardian doesn’t make you a liberal. That retweeting Green Peace doesn’t lower your carbon footprint. And if my mansplaining is triggering you, you can either fucking off to your safe space or you can engage, and debate me and tell me what I’m getting wrong. Because Trump just won the White House. Being offended doesn’t work anymore. Throwing insults doesn’t work anymore. The only thing that works is fucking bothering, doing something! And all you have to do is engage in the debate. Talk to people who think differently to you and persuade them of your argument. It’s so easy, and the left have lost the art. Stop thinking that everyone who disagrees with you is evil, or racist, or sexist, or stupid and talk to them! Persuade them otherwise, because if you don’t I’ll tell you what you get. You get president Trump!

Right, I need to go for shit in shape. How long we got Tim? Alright, I might need to have to forgo the shit.

(翻译)

什么? 什么?

提姆,我一点都不吃惊。

提姆, 我还没有化妆,提姆!

我一点都不吃惊, 我已经这样说过几个月了,快一年了。你觉得他不可能成功的时候就是他拿下白宫的时候。 川普当然他妈的赢了。大家都他妈的惊讶什么呀?耶稣呀,媒体,政治精英,民意专家,市场,你。哦,下巴都掉到地上了吧。这些人怎么都这么蠢?

希拉里克林顿?民主党在想什么?希拉里克林顿。。。。。。不要误会我,我希望希拉里赢。我个人宁可选魔鬼也不选唐纳德川普。川普。。。。。抓女性阴部,盖长城,否认气候变化,废除健保计划,逃税,用胡说八道煽动群众。你要是怎么样的一团屎才会输给这样一个人呀?桑德斯去哪里了?他为什么没有被提名?在我心里我从来都没有怀疑过桑德斯背着手都能打败川普,但是他们选了克林顿。。。。。。一个多年来巴结银行同时和大企业眉来眼去的候选人, 一个有着告诉她的企业界的朋友们要在公众和私人面前以两种不同的形象出现记录的人;也就是说,不要把真相告诉普通百姓,如果你这么干了那么你就不能剥削他们了。她会这么干!这就是(普通人对她的)感觉。(民主党)认为会发生什么事情?总有人对我说,怎么可能发生这种事情?他们惊愕的发呆了,其实这很简单。(这一切都是)都是左派干的。

这是我的错,和我一样的人的错。 我们什么时候才会开始学习?左派放弃了在任何问题上的辩论。克林顿是被看作左派的,自由党!特蕾莎 梅都没有克林顿那么右。 这不过是他妈的事实罢了。但是我的非死不可的朋友们还是在说:“我支持她”, 我他妈的不!“哦,但是她比川普强”。抱歉,那样不够好。明显的。。。。。。明显的不够好。如果我再他妈的看到。。。。。。有什么人在推特上把#TrumpWins和#Everydaysexism联系到一起,我就他妈的告诉他们搞错了。不是所有的选川普的人都是性别歧视,或者种族歧视。有些是,但是大部分不是。大部分人没有选(克林顿)的原因,不是因为她是个女人。。。。。。他们没有选她的原因是因为她没有提出一个明显的改变。还是他妈的老一套。

川普代表着改变。一个可怕的改变,但是最少是个改变。希拉里代表了,好吧,她其实没代表什么。 因为她保护大企业的利益,因为在总统辩论的题目泄露给她之后,她没有向警察报告。我注意到我们也几乎没有报道这件事。不是每个选川普的人都是性别歧视者或者种族歧视者。 我们要在选举上失败多少次之后才会意识到贴标签和侮辱他人不会让我们赢得争论?保守党占多数的政府。。。英国脱欧。。。川普。。。下一个是什么?

我们什么时候才会学到讨论才是关键?如果你不想讨论那么你们在给川普这样的人制造一个蓬勃发展的环境。(克林顿)没有去说服选民选自己反而跑去争取名流的认同,然后就输了。“出了什么事情呀?”看起来碧昂丝和jay-z在政治上的主张没有任何作用!在那之后她(克林顿)就输了,输了选举,然后她把自己锁在她的旅馆房间里面因为她太难过了。或者(她不出门的原因)是因为他们根本就没想到要写一个输了以后的讲稿。 不管怎么样,成熟点吧! 我对她一点同情都没有。(她需要)做个好的候选人!但是问题是,我不能跟任何我的朋友这样说,提姆,如果我跟和我差不多的人这样说的话,我他妈的会被他们用私刑惩罚的。因为像我一样的人是不会倾听(他人想法的)。这是我造成的,这是我的错。操你妈唐纳德川普!

左派要对此结果负责!因为左派现在决定了任何别的意见或者别的看世界的方法都是无法接受的。我们不再讨论问题了因为左派已经赢得了这场文化战争。所以如果你是个右派,那么你是个怪胎,你是个魔鬼,你是个种族主义者,你非常愚蠢,你是一个悲剧。 你觉得在你这么跟老百姓说话之后他们在选举的时候会怎么选?有人曾经被侮辱和贴标签的方法说服过吗?现实是如果你是个右派或者只是不同意流行的看法你就会因为说出你的想法而被攻击。这就是为什么人们等到他们在选举的亭子里的时候(才写出自己的真实想法)。在那个亭子里,没人看着。在那里没有指责,没有羞耻或者任何其他东西,每个人终于可以说出自己的真实想法了,这是非常强大的事情。(结果是)保守派占了主流,英国脱欧,现在是川普。所有的民意测验都错了,所有的!因为当人们被问到的时候,他们不敢承认他们的真实想法,老百姓不敢说出自己的真实想法,他们不被允许这么干!左派不允许他们这么干!我们让人们因为害怕被禁声而不敢说出自己的真实想法。他们羞于说出自己的想法。每次当一个左派的支持者说出你不能说这种话的时候,他们让这种(恐惧)的文化更强。现在是停止抱怨的时候了;现在是停止因为英国脱欧哭泣的时候了;现在是停止忽视你的对手的时候了;或者干脆让他们沉默。 现在是停止禁止人们在学校谈论这些事情的时候了;现在是停止认为在你的非死不可上转一条消息就是政治活动的时候了。因为冒犯了某人的宗教信仰而禁止体操运动员做他擅长的事情不管怎么样好像得到了一点什么。但是对不起,从什么时候开始体操协会开始认为强行执行亵渎神明的规定是一种适当的行为了?现在是时候意识到只是读《Guardian》并不代表你是自由派;在推特上转发绿色和平的消息也并不能减低温室效应。如果我的大男子主义的表现让你不安,你可以他妈的回到自己觉得安全的地方或者你可以挺身而出和我辩论,告诉我,我什么地方做的不对。因为川普刚刚赢得了白宫。总是感觉受到冒犯没有办法在继续下去了。到处侮辱他人也没法继续了。只有做点什么什么事情才会他妈的有可能有点作用!你要做的一切只不过是参与到讨论当中。和那些持不同意见的人讨论让他们接受你的想法。这很容易,但是左派们已经忘记了这种方式。必须停止任何不同意你的想法的人是魔鬼,或者种族主义者,或者性别歧视者,或者是蠢货的想法,和他们交谈!说服他们,如果你不这么做,我告诉你你会得到什么。

你会得到川普总统!

好了,我他妈的要去准备了。我们有多长时间,提姆? 好吧,我需要忘记这件屁事!

评分

参与人数 1学识 +4 收起 理由
    齐若散 + 4

查看全部评分

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|网站错误报告|爱吱声   

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:17 , Processed in 0.037258 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On.