2016-5-6 13:51
  • 签到天数: 5 天

[LV.2]筑基

楼主
    发表于 2015-6-25 13:00:43 | 显示全部楼层
    I was not raised in a racist home or environment. Living in the South,
      almost every White person has a small amount of racial awareness, simply
      beause of the numbers of negroes in this part of the country. But it is a
      superficial awareness. Growing up, in school, the White and black kids would
      make racial jokes toward each other, but all they were were jokes. Me and
      White friends would sometimes would watch things that would make us think
      that “blacks were the real racists” and other elementary thoughts like
      this, but there was no real understanding behind it.

我不是在一个种族主义的环境中长大的. 生活在美国南方, 因为周围有很多黑人, 我和大多数白人一样都有一点种族意识, 但这种意识非常淡薄. 长大以后, 白人和黑人儿童常常在学校里开些有关种族的玩笑, 但也仅仅是玩笑而已. 有时, 我和我的白人朋友碰到的一些事情会让我们感觉 "黑人才是真正的种族主义者." 但是当时对这种想法理解不深.
    The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept
      hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read
      the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the
      big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more
      importantly this prompted me to type in the words “black on White crime”
      into Google, and I have never been the same since that day. The first
      website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages
      upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief. At
      this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be
      blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White
      murders got ignored?

真正让我觉醒的是Trayvon Martin案. (黑人青年Trayvon Martin2012年在盗窃并抢劫民宅时被白人保安 George Zimmerman开枪击毙. 后者被法院判决无罪释放. 结果引发当地黑人骚乱.--译者注) 我不断听到和看到他的名字, 并且最终打算亲自上网查询. 我读了维基百科的文章后, 立刻陷入了疑惑. 非常明显Zimmerman是无罪的. 但最重要的是, 这促使我在Google上搜索了 "黑人对白人的犯罪". 然后从那天开始, 我立刻变了一个人. 我打开的第一个网站是 "保守派联盟". 那边铺天盖地的罗列了黑人杀戮白人的案例. 我不敢相信 (我看到的). 这时我意识到事情一定错了. 为什么新闻媒体要对Trayvon Martin案狂轰滥炸, 而对于成百上千起黑人针对白人的凶杀案三缄其口?
    From this point I researched deeper and found out what was happening in
      Europe. I saw that the same things were happening in England and France, and
      in all the other Western European countries. Again I found myself in
      disbelief. As an American we are taught to accept living in the melting pot,
      and black and other minorities have just as much right to be here as we do,
      since we are all immigrants. But Europe is the homeland of White people,
      and in many ways the situation is even worse there. From here I found out
      about the Jewish problem and other issues facing our race, and I can say

从那个时候开始, 我不断深入, 并发现了在欧洲发生的事情. 我看到同样的事情发生在英国和法国, 以及其他所有的西欧国家. 我再次陷入了深深的怀疑. 作为美国人, 我们被教导去适应 (种族) 大熔炉的生活, 我们不断被告知, 黑人和其他少数族裔和我们 (白人) 一样拥有这片土地, 因为我们都是移民. 但是欧洲是白人的家园, 而且各方面来说, 欧洲的情况都更加严重. 从这里, 我发现了我们种族面临的犹太人, 以及其他问题, 并且今天我想说, 我已经有了完全的种族意识.

Blacks 黑人

I think it is is fitting to start off with the group I have the most
      real life experience with, and the group that is the biggest problem for
      Americans.

我向从这个种族开始讲述, 因为我对他们最有切身体会, 同时我认为他们也是美国最大的问题所在.

Niggers are stupid and violent. At the same time they have the capacity
      to be very slick. Black people view everything through a racial lense. Thats
      what racial awareness is, its viewing everything that happens through a
      racial lense. They are always thinking about the fact that they are black.
      This is part of the reason they get offended so easily, and think that some
      thing are intended to be racist towards them, even when a White person
      wouldnt be thinking about race. The other reason is the Jewish agitation of
      the black race.

黑人愚蠢又暴力. 同时他们欺骗成瘾. 黑人通过种族的眼镜看待任何事物, 而这就是种族意识. 他们带着种族的有色眼镜看待任何事物. 他们常常想到他们是黑人, 导致他们非常容易被冒犯, 也常常认为这这种冒犯是种族歧视, 即使白人从来没有想过种族的问题. 另一个问题是犹太人在刻意搅动黑人的种族问题.

Black people are racially aware almost from birth, but White people on
      average dont think about race in their daily lives. And this is our problem.
      We need to and have to.

黑人几乎从出生起就开始在意自己的种族. 但白人在日常生活中几乎从不思考他们的种族. 这就是我们 (白人) 的问题. 我们也需要有种族意识.

Say you were to witness a dog being beat by a man. You are almost surely
      going to feel very sorry for that dog. But then say you were to witness a
      dog biting a man. You will most likely not feel the same pity you felt for
      the dog for the man. Why? Because dogs are lower than men.

假设你看到一个人在打一条狗, 你会立刻同情那条狗. 但如果你看到狗咬人, 你几乎不会对那个人产生同样的同情心. 为什么? 因为狗比人低等.

This same analogy applies to black and White relations. Even today,
      blacks are subconsciously viewed by White people are lower beings. They are
      held to a lower standard in general. This is why they are able to get away
      with things like obnoxious behavior in public. Because it is expected of
      them.

这个比喻非常贴切的形容了白人和黑人的关系. 甚至今天, 黑人还是被白人潜意识里视作比自己低下. 我们对他们的 (道德) 要求低于我们自己. 这是为什么他们即便对公众犯下了卑鄙的行为, 也总能逃之夭夭. 因为这对他们来说不奇怪.

Modern history classes instill a subconscious White superiority complex
      in Whites and an inferiority complex in blacks. This White superiority
      complex that comes from learning of how we dominated other peoples is also
      part of the problem I have just mentioned. But of course I dont deny that we
      are in fact superior.

当前历史教育不断给潜移默化的给白人制造 "高人一等" 的感觉, 给黑人的正好相反. 这种 "白人至上" 的感觉来自于学习我们的祖先曾经是如何支配世界的. 这种心态也是一个问题. 当然, 我们的确优越.

I wish with a passion that niggers were treated terribly throughout
      history by Whites, that every White person had an ancestor who owned slaves,
      that segregation was an evil an oppressive institution, and so on. Because
      if it was all it true, it would make it so much easier for me to accept our
      current situation. But it isnt true. None of it is. We are told to accept
      what is happening to us because of ancestors wrong doing, but it is all
      based on historical lies, exaggerations and myths. I have tried endlessly to
      think of reasons we deserve this, and I have only came back more irritated
      because there are no reasons.

我想如果历史上黑人一直被白人奴役, 如果每一个白人的祖先都是奴隶主, 如果种族隔离的的确确是一种极端压迫的制度, 我会比较容易理解我们目前的处境. 但是事实不是如此. 我们要求接受 (针对白人的逆向种族歧视), 因为我们要替我们祖先赎罪. 事实并非如此. 这种故事被夸张和神话. 我想像不出我们为何必须接受这样的安排. 每次想到这个我都无法理解 (这个事实).

Only a fourth to a third of people in the South owned even one slave.
      Yet every White person is treated as if they had a slave owning ancestor.
      This applies to in the states where slavery never existed, as well as people
      whose families immigrated after slavery was abolished. I have read hundreds
      of slaves narratives from my state. And almost all of them were positive.
      One sticks out in my mind where an old ex-slave recounted how the day his
      mistress died was one of the saddest days of his life. And in many of these
      narratives the slaves told of how their masters didnt even allowing whipping
      on his plantation.

(历史上) 只有1/4到1/3的南部美国白人蓄奴. 然而每个白人都需要为此赎罪, 即使这些白人生活的地方从来没有执行过奴隶制. 那些在奴隶制废除后移民美国的白人也必须为 (他们祖先未犯下的罪行) 赎罪. 我读了大量奴隶的叙述, (对奴隶制的描述) 大多数都是正面的. 一个让我记忆犹新的是一个曾经的黑奴回忆, 他的女主人的死亡是他一生中最大的悲哀. 大多数奴隶提到, 他们的农场主不允许用鞭刑惩罚奴隶.

Segregation was not a bad thing. It was a defensive measure. Segregation
      did not exist to hold back negroes. It existed to protect us from them. And
      I mean that in multiple ways. Not only did it protect us from having to
      interact with them, and from being physically harmed by them, but it
      protected us from being brought down to their level. Integration has done
      nothing but bring Whites down to level of brute animals. The best example of
      this is obviously our school system.

种族隔离不是坏事情, 这是一个预防性措施. 种族隔离不是用来限制黑人自由, 它是用来保护白人不受黑人伤害, 这种伤害来自方方面面. 这不仅保护我们可以不用和他们打交道, 还能防止我们不受他们暴力伤害, 最重要的是, 它防止我们被降低到他们那个层次. 种族融合只是把白人变成了 (和黑人一样) 的野兽. 最好的例子就是我们的学校.
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2016-5-6 13:51
  • 签到天数: 5 天

[LV.2]筑基

沙发
    发表于 2015-6-25 13:02:07 | 显示全部楼层
    Now White parents are forced to move to the suburbs to send their
      children to “good schools”. But what constitutes a “good school”? The
      fact is that how good a school is considered directly corresponds to how
      White it is. I hate with a passion the whole idea of the suburbs. To me it
      represents nothing but scared White people running. Running because they are
      too weak, scared, and brainwashed to fight. Why should we have to flee the
      cities we created for the security of the suburbs? Why are the suburbs
      secure in the first place? Because they are White. The pathetic part is that
      these White people dont even admit to themselves why they are moving. They
      tell themselves it is for better schools or simply to live in a nicer
      neighborhood. But it is honestly just a way to escape niggers and other
      minorities.
      如今白人父母被迫搬至郊区, 以便把他们的孩子送到 "好学校". 但什么是 "好学校"? 事实是, 一个学校有多好, 直接取决于它有多 "白". 我非常痛恨 (搬到) 郊区. 对我而言, 这代表了受惊吓的白人是如何逃亡的. 他们逃亡因为他们太脆弱, 他们惊悚, 他们被洗了脑. 为什么我们一定要离开我们建立的城市, 逃亡郊区? 为什么郊区反而安全? 因为它们由白人构成. 悲哀的是, 这些白人甚至都不敢对他们自己承认, 他们为何要搬迁? 他们告诉他们自己, 他们仅仅是想找一所更好的学校, 或想生活在一个更好的社区. 但事实是, 他们在逃离黑人和其他少数族裔.
     But what about the White people that are left behind? What about the
      White children who, because of school zoning laws, are forced to go to a
      school that is 90 percent black? Do we really think that that White kid will
      be able to go one day without being picked on for being White, or called a
      “white boy”? And who is fighting for him? Who is fighting for these White
      people forced by economic circumstances to live among negroes? No one, but
      someone has to.
      但是留在城市中的白人怎么办? 有些白人孩子因为学区划分而被迫去90%黑人的学校, 这些孩子怎么办? 我们真的相信这些白人孩子不会因为他们是白人而遭人凌辱, 或被称作 "白孩子"? 谁来保护他们? 谁来保护那些因为经济所限而被迫住在黑人社区的白人? 没有人 (会保护他们). 但必须有人挺身而出.
    Here I would also like to touch on the idea of a Norhtwest Front. I
      think this idea is beyond stupid. Why should I for example, give up the
      beauty and history of my state to go to the Norhthwest? To me the whole idea
      just parralells the concept of White people running to the suburbs. The
      whole idea is pathetic and just another way to run from the problem without
      facing it.

这里我也想提一下 "西北阵线" 的想法. ( "西北阵线" 是一部分美国白人的设想, 在黑人较少的美国西北部建立一个白人和东亚裔为主要种族的国度, 认为这才是美国白人能够生存下去的唯一办法.--译者注) 我认为这是一个愚蠢的想法. 为什么我需要抛弃我故土的一切, 移民去西北部? 对我来说, 这个设想和白人逃亡城市郊区的做法如出一辙. 这样做很悲哀, 因为这也是逃避问题的做法, 而不是直面它.
     Some people feel as though the South is beyond saving, that we have too
      many blacks here. To this I say look at history. The South had a higher
      ratio of blacks when we were holding them as slaves. Look at South Africa,
      and how such a small minority held the black in apartheid for years and
      years. Speaking of South Africa, if anyone thinks that think will eventually
      just change for the better, consider how in South Africa they have
      affirmative action for the black population that makes up 80 percent of the
      population.
      不少人觉得, 南方已经无可救药. (美国南部州黑人比例比较高.) 对此我想说, 看看历史. 奴隶时代南部黑人的比例高于现在. 看看南非, 一个少数族裔 (南非白人--译者注.) 如何将黑人隔离多年. 说到南非, 如果有人觉得形式会好转, 看看南非是如何执行 "正义行动" 的(在学校录取, 企业招工等方面采取向某种族倾斜的政策, 一般只用于少数族裔. --译者注), 尽管那里80%的人口是黑人.
     It is far from being too late for America or Europe. I believe that even
      if we made up only 30 percent of the population we could take it back
      completely. But by no means should we wait any longer to take drastic action.

现在对美国和欧洲来说还不是太晚. 我认为即使我们 (白人) 占人口比例低至 30%, 我们也有机会 (把国家从黑人手里) 夺回. 不过我们确实不应该再等了.
     Anyone who thinks that White and black people look as different as we do
      on the outside, but are somehow magically the same on the inside, is
      delusional. How could our faces, skin, hair, and body structure all be
      different, but our brains be exactly the same? This is the nonsense we are
      led to believe.
      如果有人认为, 白人和黑人仅仅是外表不同, 而内在却神奇的完全一致, 那他完全迷失在事实之中了. 如果我们的脸, 皮肤, 头发, 身体构造完全不同, 为何我们的大脑会完全一样? 而我们一直都被这样的谎言给误导着.

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|网站错误报告|爱吱声   

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 02:29 , Processed in 0.036539 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.